Championing Safety: The Campbell Family's Kida Technology Journey

The Campbell family shares their heartfelt story of losing their beloved Tyra to carbon monoxide poisoning. They emphasize the importance of safety and honor Tyra's memory by advocating for life-saving technology from Kida.

Watch the Video to Hear the Campbell Family's Emotional Journey

What Our Customers Say

ASG System Install Went Well
Installation went well. The installer was early for the appointment after calling to see if the earlier time was okay. The installer was professional, knowledgeable and explained the functions of the system after the installation was complete... Read more about Jonathan K reviewRead More

Best Company to Have in Your Home
This is the best company to have in your home. I recently wrote a review on Google about them. I hope you all read it. My sales rep Jordan is hands down the friendliest sales person ever!!! Jesus the install tech was fast, friendly and efficient ... Read more about Kyrie S reviewRead More

CTA Images
Call Now or Contact Us
855-699-1819 Contact Us
ASG Security Service Area Map